Tokugawa Corporate Forums

Retro Japanese Computing
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 12:40 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 661 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next
 Post subject: Re: FM-Towns Uploads
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2020, 12:48 am 

Abandoned Witch Zero wrote:
I am looking for the FM-Towns version of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Eye of The Beholder I and II (it is very rare and it exists), since these versions are now supported in ScummVM, as with the other FM Towns ports of other games.

Does anyone still have the Eye of The Beholder games?
I am also requesting for LucasArts adventure games (the Monkey Island games, Zak McKracken, Loom and the Indiana Jones games) because I'm using them for ScummVM.

Edit: The first EOB on the FM Towns didn't came out or is rare, but the sequel did came out on FMT.

PostPosted: October 8th, 2020, 1:43 pm 

Abandoned Witch Zero wrote:
Edit: The first EOB on the FM Towns didn't came out or is rare, but the sequel did came out on FMT.

Eye of the Beholder III is often listed in FMT releases lists, may also exist (but I've never seen any photos of it).

PostPosted: November 14th, 2020, 5:18 am 

hey all

sorry i have not been on the site, i am back with more FM TOWNS games, i got 「Oh! Pai」and 「BIG HONOUR」 and a Demo CD from SOFTBANK amongst others, not sure which need backing up

i am still on GNU/Linux so struggling to even burn let alone rip CDs of the FMT format

i will be on this site more from now on to keep up to date and contribute sorry for being away and will join the discord for help with backing up via GNU/Linux system

cheers

PostPosted: November 14th, 2020, 2:37 pm 

Hi, nice to read updates in this thread!
Thanks for your work. If you need a CloneCD replacement for linux, have you tried with DiscImageCreator? It's backed up by redumped itself and can be found here.

PS I'm assuming you already tested CloneCD with Wine and it did not work. I do not know if it can be done, but if you haven't done so, give it a try! Wine has got much better with time.

Post subject: lost rom
PostPosted: December 16th, 2020, 9:10 am 

hello friends! :) a few years ago, a gentleman on here gave me a rom of KU2++, and i think i lost it in a hard drive crash in like 2018 :cry: if anybody could help me replace it, id be eternally grateful. thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: lost rom
PostPosted: December 19th, 2020, 8:36 am 

kennyo wrote:
hello friends! :) a few years ago, a gentleman on here gave me a rom of KU2++, and i think i lost it in a hard drive crash in like 2018 :cry: if anybody could help me replace it, id be eternally grateful. thanks in advance!

Here you go :

https://www.mediafire.com/file/bib5a3a6 ... B.rar/file

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2020, 1:58 pm 

yukin wrote:

Btw, this one was Queen of Duellist Gaiden + Gaiden Alpha.

Queen of Duellist Gaiden Alpha Light has no dumps around.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2020, 11:22 am 

I'm looking for Band-kun バンドくん for FM-Towns if anybody can help.

NeoKobe pack only has the manual.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2020, 12:02 pm 

Try to ask al32gabby (he has it and he sometimes shares his dumps here) or try to ask this guy (via "Add Review"): http://archive.org/details/band-kun-manual

PostPosted: April 3rd, 2021, 6:34 pm 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/87tj0n - some people will be happy to see this one shared, I guess :)

PostPosted: April 4th, 2021, 4:42 pm 

Wow! Thanks for this precious release.

Also, happy Easter to all of you guys! :)

PostPosted: March 18th, 2022, 8:32 pm 

Let me jump start and revive this thread on a friendly note with a flux copy of Para Para Paradise. Go into HXC floppy tool and convert to MFM, HFE or BIN depending on what youre using.

You need a 486DX computer, 8MB RAM, and 100MB HDD space to run it. The three CD are in Redump but recently I dumped the floppy disk. After you install the 3 CD to the hard drive, you have to restart the PC and load TownsOS. Insert floppy/mount gotek image and then go into DOS.
Run the BAT file from the floppy. It patches the EXP file on the hard drive. This floppy is 100% required and the game WILL NOT launch no matter what without it.

Now insert CD A into the PC. You'll get the option to run it. Now you can play this. I believe it was one of the last (not the ACTUAL last) games released on FMT.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... vtSBV0dZql

If there are any requests please let me know. We are trying to organize the floppy dumps as a set but I don't mind helping anyone with any random floppy images they could be missing.

Related but if anyone has D-Return or Loop Eraser let me know.

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2022, 4:45 pm 

FM Towns TC Marty floppy disks dumped in SCP format.

I've personally never used my TC Marty CDs and floppy disks as I don't understand how they're really used or what they're for.

TC Marty has the printer port attachment and a PC MIA card that appears to function as an extremely slow type of internet modem?

Anyway here are the disks. The CD ROM you can find with redump.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... YAY-PAuWPN

PostPosted: July 5th, 2023, 9:36 pm 

I suspect the answer is no, but does anyone know of a dump of the FM Towns version of Studio Twinkle's Bunretsu Shugoshin Twinkle☆Star Act. 1? I'm honestly not even sure if it actually exists, but it is listed on http://ahirudanna.html.xdomain.jp/towns_soft.html.

PostPosted: November 27th, 2023, 3:48 pm 

Jazz957 wrote:
I suspect the answer is no, but does anyone know of a dump of the FM Towns version of Studio Twinkle's Bunretsu Shugoshin Twinkle☆Star Act. 1? I'm honestly not even sure if it actually exists, but it is listed on http://ahirudanna.html.xdomain.jp/towns_soft.html.

We still miss it on Redump and if a copy surfaces, is going to be expensive as hell. Cyo has done a brutal work preserving these games but, we still miss a good bunch of them:

http://wiki.redump.org/index.php?title= ... sing_Games

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 661 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next