Tokugawa Corporate Forums

Retro Japanese Computing
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:43 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sharp X68000 Uploads
PostPosted: September 6th, 2015, 11:59 pm 

I'd also be interested in most of what Caius is requesting, particularly Galseed 2 and Blue Wings: The Special Airforce.

Also, could anyone who has them re-upload Jesus II and the full version of R+R?

Also also, I'm looking for the full version of Soho Blue Phoenix if possible, as well as Olteus 1. (EDIT: I've just discovered that Olteus 1 is a PC-88VA game, and I've reason to believe that it's in the TOSEC set, but can anyone confirm this? EDIT2: Nevermind, it's in the tosec pc-88va set has it, and now so do I :D )

Finally, a few random X86K shooters I've heard mention of here and elsewhere: Zaikoku (A misspelling of Kaizoku?), Alian, Kekui (Perhaps this is Kukei SF, which is in Caius' V2 image? If so I have it.), Battle Limks (I don't know if "Limks" is a misspelling of "Links". A doujin shooter called "Battle Links" is mentioned in this thread, and I'd say it's the same game), and D.D. (actually just a small freeware game you can get here: http://www.vector.co.jp/soft/x68/game/se066310.html?ds)

Oh, and here's Olteus II: Enter the Nightmare, caius: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d61hd ... oft%29.zip

I got it from this pack: http://theisozone.com/downloads/misc/fu ... ollection/, but the download's very slow (firedrop), so if anyone wants something from it, I could probably fish it out, but I don't think there's anything particularly coveted in it.

Last edited by ClubShrimp91 on September 11th, 2015, 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 6:24 pm 

Found Moon Light Panic here: http://www.doujinstyle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9622

It's shareware, but a password is provided to crack it open.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 7:14 pm 

ClubShrimp91 wrote:
Found Moon Light Panic here: http://www.doujinstyle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9622

It's shareware, but a password is provided to crack it open.

Yes but it's the Windows version.

PostPosted: September 8th, 2015, 8:24 pm 

Oh yeah... My bad. Well, s' better than nothing. Although I suppose you already had the windows version?

PostPosted: September 10th, 2015, 2:48 pm 
From what I've gathered Death Ephemera was freely distributed on a Comiket some years ago.
That being said I dropped a line on twitter asking the author about the game but unfortunately he said there are no plans to make the game available again for the time being :(

PostPosted: September 10th, 2015, 5:23 pm 

kaze hakase wrote:
From what I've gathered Death Ephemera was freely distributed on a Comiket some years ago.
That being said I dropped a line on twitter asking the author about the game but unfortunately he said there are no plans to make the game available again for the time being :(

Might be a good idea to ask around the Doujin Style forums. They have threads where they upload everything from each Comiket. Someone one there must have a copy.

In other news, Superdeadite from nfg said he'll dig up Galseed II for me from his archive. Dunno when that'll be though.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 1:33 pm 

I believe the game "Alian" which I requested above can be found in this image: http://nfggames.com/x68000/Games/SuperD ... ler_v2.rar

At least, I'm pretty sure "Alian STG" (as it's named in the image) and "Alian" are one and the same.

EDIT: Also, the game is grouped under the heading "mini-shmups" in this thread. I don't know exactly what that means, but since Souhou Blue Phoenix is considered by that poster as a "mini-shmup" too, it can't really refer to the game's length - unless of course that poster mistook the demo of Blue Phoenix for the full game, but who knows?

PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 4:27 pm 
ClubShrimp91 wrote:
Might be a good idea to ask around the Doujin Style forums.

Great! Thanks for the tip.
Considering they have quite a vast amount of stuff, let's see what happens.

PostPosted: September 11th, 2015, 4:52 pm 

Sorry for spamming the thread, but here's some images of Altea Blood (アルテアブラッド). It appears to be a possibly-erotic RPG. I think it was a takeru vendor game, so its availability was probably limited. There's another small image of it here. This is all news to me because I thought the game was a shooter, given that in the wayback machine link caius provided, most of the games on the list are shooters.

The same blog has an article for Buray Force (ブレイフォース), which is a slightly odd looking shooter. The article doesn't mention the year the game was released or who developed it.

Images of Blade of the Great Elements (ブレード・オブ・ザ・グレート・エレメンツ) and Moon Light Panic (ムーンライトパニック) can also be found on that blog.

PostPosted: December 17th, 2015, 10:04 pm 

Anyone have Star Wars for Sharp X68000.

PostPosted: February 5th, 2016, 8:00 am 

ClubShrimp91 wrote:
I'd also be interested in most of what Caius is requesting, particularly Galseed 2 and Blue Wings: The Special Airforce.

Galseed 2 was just kindly converted into xdf format and uploaded over at nfg. Seems to play fine. Here's the link (all credit goes to member bymarcao):
http://www.4shared.com/rar/wKbdArF8ce/Galseed2.html?

PostPosted: May 25th, 2016, 9:48 am 

Has anyone managed to play a downloaded version of Wanderers from Ys to completion on their x68000?

Of the two different disk sets of the game that I have found both seem to have progression halting bugs, and or copyright protection. I have not been able to find any HDD install version of Ys III for the X68000, so I just write the disk images I find to floppies and play the game that way. One of the disk image sets prevent progression in the first dungeon, by way of a wall that should not be there and the other set in the fire dragon boss room, by way of the boss not showing up.

Not sure whether these are caused by bad dumps or clever copy protection. In any regard, if anyone has a confirmed fully working version of the game I would appreciate a link. It should be said that I have Compact model, so buying the actual retail disks is not really a solution either.

Cheers

PostPosted: September 9th, 2016, 1:04 am 

Hey all,

Won an auction and dumped some Gekkan Denno Club disks -

http://www.gamingalexandria.com/x68000/

Enjoy!

PostPosted: September 11th, 2016, 7:56 am 

Wow... that's a lot of floppies !

PostPosted: October 28th, 2016, 8:09 pm 

Anyone has Hard Battle for x68000? Was dumped few years ago I think, but not a single link alive it seems.

Thank you.

-rockleevk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next