Tokugawa Corporate Forums

Retro Japanese Computing
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 9:55 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: May 10th, 2014, 11:09 am 

Shikinjou MSX (Palace Prohibited)
I'm looking for a working copy from Shikinjou - 紫禁城 (Shikinjo,Shi-Kin-Joh)the Msx version.I played this game as Palace Prohibited a long time ago (at that time we called it Palace Milited) and I still remember round 40 and 50 with the restarts. Pure terror. Love it. I can play this game again on my msx computer but, I'm looking for a copy on my computer. The problem is that the version I have freeze in round two. See the picture from round two. That's the spot where it will freeze. And yes, I can play the pc98 or D88 version (wich are the same Scaptrust versions as the msx) but, I prefer the graphics from the msx. See the difference below. I've a good working user disk so, I'm only looking for the game disk. I'm also looking for the playstation version The Value 1500 - The Murasaki Kinshiro SLPS 02704 and the Sega Saturn version Game no Tetsujin The Shanghai T-1506G, original or iso. I know this is not the right forum to ask but, it's the same game. I just found out that there's a x68000 version as well but, I can't find it. Anyone? Thanks in advange. Koolzuur

Attachments:
Msx Solution Round 1.png
Msx Solution Round 1.png [ 12.61 KiB | Viewed 1307 times ]
Msx Round 2.png
Msx Round 2.png [ 12.12 KiB | Viewed 1307 times ]
D88 Round 1.png
D88 Round 1.png [ 13.94 KiB | Viewed 1307 times ]
Pc98 Round 1.png
Pc98 Round 1.png [ 32.82 KiB | Viewed 1307 times ]