Tokugawa Corporate Forums

Retro Japanese Computing
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:08 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 9:06 am 

I'm trying Mobile Delivery and Shangrlia 1 on Anex since it seems to run it better than Neko. but on some areas, the animation is sped up too fast.

for example Shangrlia plays normal but during battle animations, it zooms by real fast where as in Neko it doesn't. (however Neko has some other problems when displaying other images, where it shows 3 of something).

Mobile delivery too, when the game actually starts, the timing and movements zoom by rael fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 27th, 2008, 3:06 pm 

I've had the same problem in some games. You can slow the emulation by setting max/min speed in System tab of the config.

I have mine set to 4,000,000 on both max & min. You might have to fiddle around with the numbers to get the speed right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 2:55 pm 

http://retropc98.narod.ru/soft/anexslow.rar

it is from al32gabby's site, it is not in english. could someone please give an english instruction for it.

AnexSlow - программа, созданная для облегчения жизни процессора (а иногда и пользователя, если у него боксовый кулер) при работе с эмулятором Anex86.

Этот эмулятор мне очень нравится, но имеет один недостаток - загружает процессор на 100%. А это значит перегрев и шум от разогнавшегося кулера. Чтобы избежать этого, и нужен AnexSlow. Он немного тормозит работу эмулятора, существенно уменяшая нагрев процессора.

Как пользоваться программой:

Скопировать файлы AnexSlow.exe и AnexSlow.cfg в каталог с эмулятором. Запустить AnexSlow.exe - он автоматически запустит Anex86 Setting. Выбрать нужные значения Suspend и Resume в появившемся окне (дефолтные - 10/1). После запуска собственно эмулятора AnexSlow притормозит его, как вам надо.

Файл конфигурации.

В нём можно изменить 4 значения:

AnexName - имя исполняемого файла эмулятора. На всякий случай, вдруг изменят.

EmulTitle - то, что появляется в заголовке окна эмулятора (не окна установок!) после запуска. По этим словам программа и находит окно эмулятора. Они могут измениться - раньше, например, были Anex86 Emulator, теперь - Anex86 - Emulator. Помните, что если программа найдёт эти слова в заголовке любого окна, она и будет тормозить именно это окно. Поэтому не называйте папку с эмулятором "Anex86 Emulator", то есть теми словами, которые появляются в заголовке окна эмулятора.

SuspendDefault - ваше любимое значение Suspend (между 1 и 30), чтобы не ставить его заново при каждом запуске. По умолчанию 10.

ResumeDefault - ваше любимое значение Resume (между 1 и 30), чтобы не ставить его заново при каждом запуске. По умолчанию 1.

Ещё вот что: во время работы эмулятора можно менять значения Suspend/Resume, это предусмотрено. Но лучше всё же закрыть окно эмулятора, и менять эти значения тогда, когда в заголовке программы будут слова "Жду работы эмулятора".

Зачем нужен ползунок Resume? Для более тонкой настройки: Suspend/Resume 1/30 - самое маленькое торможение эмулятора, Suspend/Resume 30/1 - самое большое. На практике хватает и одного Suspend.

AnexSlow сделан для работы под Win ХР, но может работать и под Win 98. Для этого нужно зарегестрировать в Win 98 динамическую библиотеку MSVBVM60.DLL, а также, возможно, контрол COMCTL32.OCX - для слайдеров. Но может, это всё у вас уже установлено.

Программа ничего не меняет в файлах эмулятора. Вы можете запускать его как обычно, через Anex86.exe, и работать без торможения. Но выбор теперь есть.

Владислав Прохоров, Новокузнецк, июнь 2006 г.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 28th, 2008, 7:17 pm 

zblack wrote:
http://retropc98.narod.ru/soft/anexslow.rar

it is from al32gabby's site, it is not in english. could someone please give an english instruction for it.

[russian crap]

Translator time!

"AnexSlow - is a program created to facilitate the life of the processor (and sometimes the user if he cubicles cooler) with Anex86 emulator.

This emulator I like very much, but it has one drawback - the processor loads by 100%. And it means overheating and noise from razognavshegosya cooler. To avoid this, and we AnexSlow. It slows down a little work emulator, significantly umenyashaya heating processor.

How to use the program:

Copy and AnexSlow.cfg AnexSlow.exe files in the directory with the emulator. Run AnexSlow.exe - it automatically starts Anex86 Setting. Choose the desired values Suspend and Resume, a window (Sounds - 10 / 1). Once launched, the actual emulator AnexSlow pritormozit it, as you have.

The configuration file.

It can change the value 4:

AnexName - the name of the executable file emulation. In any case, all of a sudden will change.

EmulTitle - that appears in the title of the window emulator (no windows plants!) After launch. For these words, and the program window is emulation. They may change - before, for example, were Anex86 Emulator now - Anex86 - Emulator. Keep in mind that if the program will find these words in the title of any window, and it will hinder this window. It is therefore not call a folder with an emulator "Anex86 Emulator", that is those words that appear in the title of the window emulator.

SuspendDefault - Suspend your favorite value (between 1 and 30) that does not call it again every time you open. By default, 10.

ResumeDefault - your favorite value Resume (between 1 and 30) that does not call it again every time you open. Default 1.

Another is that: while the emulator we can change the meaning Suspend / Resume, stipulated. But better still close the window emulator, and change these values when the program will be in the title the words "I look forward to working emulator."

Why slider Resume? For more tweaking: Suspend / Resume 1 / 30 - the lowest braking emulator, Suspend / Resume 30 / 1 - the highest. In practice, and one Suspend enough.

AnexSlow made to work under Win XP, but can work under Win 98. To do this, you need to register in Win 98 dynamic library MSVBVM60.DLL and, possibly, control of COMCTL32.OCX - for sliders. But maybe it's just all you have installed.

Program changes nothing in the files of emulation. You can run it as usual, through Anex86.exe and work without braking. But now there is a choice.

Vladislav Prokhorov, Toronto, June 2006"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 2nd, 2008, 10:43 am 

Thank you for the english translation. now I will keep it as a resource for future reference.