Tokugawa Corporate Forums

Retro Japanese Computing
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:37 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 12:15 pm 

Quote:
Press ':' to type ケ, then press '@' to turn the ケ into ゲ.

The problem is that every combination of these two buttons doesn't work in any emulator. As I mentioned in the beginning of the topic, I use 'h'+'y', and in result my word didn't differ from what Delicious taped. But the game seems to require ':'+'@' only. Perhaps it's because of my keyboard or smth else. That's why I'd better ask for a savestate or system disc. And besides, I remember only two more PC98 games I played that actually require typing in hiragana and katakana (not counting very old text adventure games): Trilogy and Sematte Mitai. Perhaps other "Hard"'s games as well...

And thanks a lot for cracking Idaten Ikase Otoko, I'll try to finish it later. :)

Update. Finished, it worked, although I suspect real ending is shown only after completing all 6 chapters in a row :roll: Perhaps I'm wrong though...

Last edited by --Eiesoldar-- on July 8th, 2014, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 1:30 pm 

--Eiesoldar-- wrote:
The problem is that every combination of these two buttons doesn't work in any emulator. As I mentioned in the beginning of the topic, I use 'h'+'y', and in result my word didn't differ from what Delicious taped. But the game seems to require ':'+'@' only. Perhaps it's because of my keyboard or smth else. That's why I'd better ask for a savestate or system disc. And besides, I remember only two more PC98 games I played that actually require typing in hiragana and katakana (not counting very old text adventure games): Trilogy and Sematte Mitai. Perhaps other "Hard"'s games as well...

That's very odd. You might try adding a Japanese layout in your Windows language control panel and see if that helps.

Anway, here's your Delfoi system disk, saved immediately after the Sphinx.

Attachments:
Delfoi no Shintaku (19xx)(Koei)(Disk 1 of 4)(System Disk).rar [595.19 KiB]
Downloaded 138 times

PostPosted: July 8th, 2014, 2:33 pm 

Thanks a lot, now both games are completed :D